Mrs. Lingle's Neighborhood

Updates of what's going on in my neighborhood

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Progress

How far along?: 18w3d
Total weight gain: I was still down 2lbs at my last appointment
How big is baby?: Baby is the size of a sweet potato
Maternity clothes?: Just pants
Stretch marks?: None on my belly
Sleep?: I am always tired. I could sleep all day but it is becoming increasingly comfortable
Best moment this week?: Feeling baby move a bit
Movement?: Started to feel baby more this week and recognize it. I can feel it most while lying on my stomach
Food cravings?: Hot wings and sweets
Labor signs?: No
Belly button in or out?: In, but becoming more shallow
What I miss: wine, normal clothes, sleeping on my stomach, caffine
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out baby's gender on the 17th
Milestone: Feeling baby move

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home