Mrs. Lingle's Neighborhood

Updates of what's going on in my neighborhood

Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Progress

How far along?: 20w4d
Total weight gain: Um..I think zero. I might still be down some weight. I don't know how. I feel huge!
How big is baby?: Average size: 10.5in and 12.7oz
Maternity clothes?: Just pants
Stretch marks?: None on my belly
Sleep?: Yes please! I wake up often now and am becoming more and more uncomfortable
Best moment this week?: Finding out that baby was a BOY!
Movement?: Everyday now
cravings?: Hot wings and sweets. Today I want Grillin beans
Labor signs?: No
Belly button in or out?: In, but becoming more shallow
What I miss: wine, normal clothes, sleeping on my stomach, caffine
What I'm looking forward to: Wayne being able to feel the baby
Milestone: Finding out he's a boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home