Mrs. Lingle's Neighborhood

Updates of what's going on in my neighborhood

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

34 Weeks


How far along? 34 weeks exactly
Total weight gain: Maybe 12-14lbs? Go to the Dr on Monday, so they will tell me then
How big is baby? My guess would around 5 lbs or so, but maybe a little less
Maternity clothes: Yes, but still wearing some of my old clothes too
Stretch marks? :( Unfortunately, some have crept up on my lower stomach
Sleep: I have my good nights and my bad
Best moment this week: I would have to say today; Thanksgiving and my only day off.
Cravings: Arizona Raspberry Ice Tea (only in the big tall can)
Labor signs: Not a whole lot to speak of; a few cramps here and there, but no biggie
Belly Button: I would say it is completely flat but I think the top is going to be popping soon
What I miss: I've really wanted some sushi this week, but that's a no-go
What I am looking forward to: Hmm...finishing setting things up, getting things more organized and ready to go for when Braylan is born and getting my approval for my FMLA leave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home