Mrs. Lingle's Neighborhood

Updates of what's going on in my neighborhood

Saturday, September 26, 2009

25w2d Progress

How far along?: 25w2d
Total weight gain: 4 or 5 lbs. :(
How big is baby?: Hopefully pretty big
Maternity clothes?: I still try and squeeze into some of my prepregnancy shirts, but it's tight now.
Stretch marks?: None on my belly :)
Sleep?: There have actually been a few days this week where I have slept through the night.
Best moment this week?: Wayne felt him move and kick this morning.
Movement?: Everyday now. Mostly at night, but it has been all day long today.
cravings?: HOT WINGS, tea
Labor signs?: No
Belly button in or out?: In, but almost flat
What I miss: my family, especially Gdad. Hope to maybe see him Thursday, but we'll see
What I'm looking forward to: still waiting for cool weather, finishing a few things on my to do list
Milestone: Feeling a lot more outside movement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home