Mrs. Lingle's Neighborhood

Updates of what's going on in my neighborhood

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Progress

How far along?: 22 Weeks exactly
Total weight gain: 2lbs. :(
How big is baby?: The size of a large papaya
Maternity clothes?: Starting my complete transition.
Stretch marks?: None on my belly
Sleep?: Trying. Waking up more frequently and laying on my back hurts so bad now
Best moment this week?: Wayne felt him move and kick this morning. Exciting.
Movement?: Everyday now
cravings?: Nothing. I have developed acid reflux. Yuck
Labor signs?: No
Belly button in or out?: In, but still becoming more shallow
What I miss: Today, eating things that don't hurt my tummy and Pepsi
What I'm looking forward to: our babyshower, watching my brother play football, cooler weather
Milestone: Feeling a lot more outside movement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home